1. Brush teeth and polish head before you begin.
2. Don ‘t always start at the beginning.
3. Don’t talk with your mouth closed unless absolutely necessary.
4. Put the cat amongst the pigeons rather than let it get your tongue.
5. It is not obligatory to hold your listener’s hands when leading
them into the deep dark woods.
6. Do be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf.
7. If the sky is likely to fall on your head wear a hard hat.
8. Give the Gingerbread Man a break.
9. Take the words off the page and put them on the stage.
10. If you can’t remember what happens next…sing a song.
11. What do you mean I can’t count?